What can be the cause of sort of mis-feeling pressure in my skin ?

My skin is sort of mis-feeling pressure. It doesn t hurt or anything it just feels strange. Rather like my skin is moving around too much and slowly moves back into place. I also feel like I m no longer inside of my body, but I m not quite out either. If your consciousness is in your physical shell mine is not seated properly, it s plastered to the back wall. I m diagnosed schizophrenic and depressed, but these are all new things to be. I am not medicated for anything.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012