What can be the cause of not getting periods after getting 2 periods in a month ?

In the month of July i had 2 periods. first my regular cycle den 2 weeks after an irregular flow which lasted 3 days. Since then i haven t had my period. I took pregnancy test all of which was negative. What could be the cause?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Thanks for nice query.     
It can be due to many reasons , simple stress can delay periods .or hormonal disturbance .In the early phase pregnancy test can also be false negative or positive.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”