What can be the cause for disturbance in the upper region of stomach since years ?

Hi, I m having stomach discomfort last 2 years. I m having stomach discomfort, as I feel pain and discomfort at the upper region of the stomach just below the left chest lower abdomen . Took sorboline daily 2 times 2 tablespoon and Pan-D (before breakfat) for last 3 to 4 month but there is no result. i have checkup,uperr lower abdomen U.S.G. I have done there is nothing, i have suger result ok, i have done LFT RESULT OK,
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012