What can be the cause for delay in periods with all the symptoms for the same ?

I am 20 years old and never missed a period before. this week i was suppose to get my period but its been 4 days and i still don t have it. I ve gotten all the symptoms but no blood or cramps. i had a lot of stress this week. And also for the past 3 days or so constantly having diarrhea .Every morning for the past 3 days I get a nausea feeling when i brush my teeth in the morning. I had protected sex 7 days before i was suppose to get my period. Whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011