What can be hard muscle along the operation area after mastectomy ? treatment ?

Nomasker, I am bangladeshi and work with an ngo. My wife is a nurse. Unfortunately she is suffering breast cancer from May 2010. She is taking treatment from a prominent hospital in bangladesh. The doctor already done a mastectomy and remove the left breast. Already she has taken 6 cycle cameo therapy and 25 times radio theraphy. After this treatment Doctor done bone scan for full body and the finding was normal. But after short time Doctor found some hard muscle in the operation area. And they also remove it. But after this last operation area taken long time to full quire. In this situation I am very worried. I have decided to take her for further treatment in India. Please help me and suggested me what will be the next? How I can insure my wife that \
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011