What can be done to reduce cholesterol ?

I am 58 years old and weight 64 kg, hight 5.2 feet and 40% high colesterol and no more symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
One teeny ounce of almonds contains 12 percent of your daily allowance of protein. And absolutely no cholesterol, of course. You'll also get 35 percent of your daily allowance of vitamin E, that valuable antioxidant with so many cancer-fighting qualities. And most of the fat in almonds is monounsaturated, also known as the "good" fat.This little nut is also loaded with minerals like magnesium, phosphorus and zinc, as well as lots of healthy fiber. And don't forget calcium and folic acid - they're in there too.i hope that it will help you