What can be done to improve sex life and to reach orgasms ?

i need some advice over my sex life.. I m 22 and have a sex life with my boyfriend for almost 3 years.. However, I feel like there s something wrong with me cuz after sex usually i get a little sore downstairs, so I cant really have 3 or 4 times a day, like some of my friends, and also some positions really hurt, like doggy style, for instance... Also, and this kind of makes me really sad, i cant have an orgasm... Don t get me wrong, i really like having sex, i love it, and i m always in the mood for it, but i feel like there are these limitations, and that there might be something wrong with me... I mean, its not like they don t last long, its usually, without foreplay , about 20 min, so the problem is with me... I kind of need advice on how to not get sore (cause i really feel that s not very normal after 1 time) and how to make some positions not hurtful, and maybe how to get an orgasm... I know these things are learnt over time, and practice, but i kind of want to know how to start, you know? Cause i really want a normal sex life, i want to feel normal in that area, cuz my friends talk about how one day they made 4 or 7 times a day, and how they love orgasms, and i feel really bad for not being capable... Thanks for reading
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

The frequency of intercourse basically change with individuals. Hence do not worry about your friends have more or less.

The soreness may be due to inadequate lubrication, better involve more on foreplay.

If still lubrication is not adequate, use artificial lubricants like K-Y jelly

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /