What can be done to cure my brother who is testing positive for hepatitis b after 6 months of treatment with his DNA report claiming 53,000 virus ?

Respected sir, My brother is in army & he is been +ve in hepatatis b before 8 months.He countinue his treatment for 6 months with Lamivir,Adfovir,Polybion czs & Livfit.But after complition of this treatment he remains +ve . Before a month he has given DNA test & in report it state that their are 53,000 virus. & the army DRs says that their is nothing to worry in his futur life. So i need your suggession.... Kindly post your suggession on Thanku....
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011