What can be done for this bubble on my penis which is growing ?

Dear Dr., I have an issue with my Penis, ie., Small bubble (Skinn) on my toe end of my penis. Its very small when i was child it was small and its growing up...My age is 25 and i am going to marry after 2 yrs, I need to sort it out this pblm. So that it wont affect my life in Futere...Kindly Advice on this and I am in india(bangalore). Suggest me few Doctors.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The bubble on the toe end of penis since it is growing with age then it can be a dilated vein ;or may be a cyst.Physical examination is required in your case to find what exactly the bubble is.Also it needs to be seen whether it is painful or is it attached or can be moved easily.Please consult a Urologist /Surgeon he will examine you & treat accordingly.