What can be done for my remembering problem ?

hi Doc, i am 26 years of age and i have some problem remembering things.....i cannot memorize them for long period......can you suggest me regarding this.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
if you want to remember anything,you have to concentrate on that particular thing.
You can also put a reminder or can repeat those things which you want to remember for long time.
There is no medicine which can help you in remembering things.
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to hcm
first improve your sleeping habits..sleep for atleast 7hrs a day and also join yoga which would definately help u..drink lots of water for about 3-5 litres per day..cut down your stress by relaxing and taking small naps for about 10 min..make sure u dont have any distractions and have a good will help u..