What can be done for my dad's behaviour ?

hello doctor i want to know about my father, he is 65, 4 yrs bck my mother expired on the 2nd day he wanted to marry again , he would ask each and every woman widow or divorcee to marry him or have a livein relation for this he threw me out of the house and married a wrong woman she stayed with him for a year and left meanwhile he called me back, now again he is up for the same thing wants me out of the house he is asking every woman without knowing her detales for a livein relation no matter of what age for this he wants me out again this guy s mentality is as such that no good woman can stay for long with him , he is ready to marry a thousand times. he would ask the maidservant to marry him ,her daughter also, as a matter of fact he even forced me to call my mother in law ,a widow. i want to know is this normal or he is having some psychiatric problem please help
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Psychiatrist, Child 's  Response
This does not seem to have normal behavior. Need to check wherethere it is a hyper- sexual behavior?
Check for othe symptoms, i.e. sleep distubances, spending excessive, talks more, increase religiosity or jocularity,
But best way is to meet psychiatrist for his detailed evaluation.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
he requires some psychiatric treatment as his behaviour is not normal,
Consult psychiatrist and after treatment and psychotherapy he will be alright.
ok and bye.