What can be done for early ejaculation and erectile dysfunction ?

Dear Dr, i am 24 years old, 55 kgs of weight, 1.8ms of height and i am very sensative person, and when ever i start touch my erection also does the same. but i have one big problem, and that is, it take me less time about 2-3 minutes to ejaculate. after that, my erection goes off and it takes some time for me to eruct again, so what is my problem. i think i need some guidlines. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
What all you have explained is normal phenomena,excitation differs from person to person,always after ejeculation erection goes down because with it your excitation
subsides and it will take some time for re- erection is also normal phenomena.To
pralong ejeculation you got to control your excitation as well. Thanks