What can be done for dandruff patches ?

dandruff patches what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
dandruff might be due to fungal infection of your scalp, so use some antidandruff shampoo like arcolane weekly twice and wash ur hair daily with a some mild shampoo like dove , and dont do the overnyt oil application to ur scalp.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, dendreff is most common prob n cause of hair fall. you should apply antifungal shampoo like ketakonazol. if dendruff is in its sever form then you should take antifungal tab as per advise of your doc. avoid applying oil when you go out side or on morning.