What can be applied to heal a wound caused by piercing belly button ?

hello. i periced my own belly button, and there is a huge wound cause of it. what do i put on it to make it heal very fast? (like a day or 2) or what do i put on it in general to heal it? please write back fast i need to know a.s.a.p thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since the belly button wound as you say is huge it will take some time to heal but i think now its time you need to take proper antibiotic .Please ASAP consult a doctor he will prescribe the necessary antibiotic for faster wound healing.