What can be Symptoms of my Meth Sickness ?

Hi, I am A meth user a daily one in fact for many years. My health seems to be declining. About two weaks ago, It started with a headache after smoking a bowl, then i did get hives on my chest area and arms. Now today my hives come and go the headaches do the same, now i have infection in throat and nose. actually my throat feels like there is something down there and it wont come out. This year i have had two kidney infections , thyroid is elevated(getting blood work every month on that) and i have this dry cough. To top it off I at times smell an odor on me, the smell of infection or also called the smell of death. I just turned 41, I am a female I have accepted that we all die, some just sooner than others. I know I should quit I also heard that when one stops, and if there is infection like cancer and speards rapidly. I know you really cant give much advice, but maybe I just need to hear a medical advice. Thank you, and hope to read some reviews. Giggles of Washington saying goodbye.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Yes you are right, I need to quit I just need to figure out when. I can come up with a new date along with a new reason every day. Yes I will need help when i do. I have been doing this drug for 10 years or more, there would be times that I would get off of it for a few months on my own. This time I have been running long, and had pnmonia 3 times in the last 5 years, in fact i have been sick for the last 2 weeks. I listen and read about the drug, and it is scary. I wont and dont think or live as im dead, I know im dying, we all are. I try not to think of me dying and have not been diagnosed with a illness, but i think something there, and my 2 beautiful daughters smile and live with me with the same attitude as I. We are here today lets enjoy what we have and tell each other the love we have for one another, and how we miss each other all the time. Thank you for your comment and my quaulity of life is beautiful and full of acomplishments, now I just want to have fun and enjoy.
Psychiatrist Dr. Himanshu Desai's  Response
I am not going to give advice about what you are doing. But let me tell you If you really want to quit the substance then take help of professional near by you. You can be part of self help group available there. You need to come out from lots of myths about quitting.
Long/short living is not important ,it is about Quality of life.