What can a teenager do to avoid hair fall ?

hi doctor my age is 16 and near to 17 !my hair are falling too much every day around 20-30 hair so what should i do ! please tell me?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Normal hair fall is around 100 per day. If you feel the hair is falling a lot since recently it would be best to consult a Dermatologist. This can be the result of stress, over-dieting, illness which may have taken place a few months ago. Avoid stress. Eat high protein diet rich in pulses, eggs, chicken, lean meat, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water.