What can a small patch of green stuff while urinating be as I am recovering from a UTI ?

hi, i have been to the dr about bladder irritations/uti and they have given me antiobiotics recently(month ago). last week, i noticed a yellowish/white discharge, so i started eating alot of yogurt and drinking lots of water/cranberry juice and it went away. Last night when i urinated, i noticed a small patch of green stuff and then i noticed it this morning..what could this be? I dont have it as discharge and i dont have any noticeable odor either. I am so scared/worried because i have been tested for chlamydia but i have never taken a blood test for stds because i have never had unprotected sex-do u hav an idea of what it could be, thanks
Asked On : Sat, 25 Dec 2010