What can a person having issues with mental health do to resolve his problem of sleeplessness and loss of appetite ?

hi i am 31 years old, i am having stress, anxiety , ocd issue for last 11 yeras, i m taking anti-depressents mediciens for last so many years now most of ocd problem has been resolved, but no apitite for last 10 years, due to this i have stammering problem sometimes a lot. my parents wants to get married, but i dont want due to this problem, a lot of heaviness in my mind dus to this i have stammering problem, never concenterate on my job and studies, nowadays i m not able to take sound slep, i sleep 10-12 hours but after getting up i found no sleep, means more sleep, a lot of heavyness in my mind and no apitite for last so many years, a lot of mediciens i have taken, now i am taking Clonil 25 mg, depxil 12.5 mg, serlift 25 mg(1-1), what i should do now pls help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011