What can a lump on one side of a neck mean in a TB patient ?

hi my nephew is 41years old and we noticed a lump one sides of his nect. We took him to the doctor and we were told that he has TB . ESR report is as follows: 1st hour : 34MM We have started the medicines for last one month back. we just noticed it today.Do we have to worry about this...Please advice hi my nephew is 41years old and we noticed a lump one sides of his nect. We took him to the doctor and we were told that he has TB . ESR report is as follows: 1st hour : 34MM We have started the medicines for last one month back. we just noticed it today.Do we have to worry about this...Please advice
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Neurologist 's  Response
Progressive neck lump is very serious issue
most probably it is enlarged lymph nodes
ideally lump excesion biopsy should be done and sent to HPE
it will give u probably a good diagnosis
lymphoma, sarciodosis should be rouled
starting ATT is OK ' but increased ESR does not mean that pt had tuberclosis
also CT chestd should be done along with other base line investigations

BUt