What can a lump mean after a full face & eyes lift surgery ?

I m 54 had face & eyes lift surgery 7 mnths ago & I was happy. My questions: - When residue swelling & tightness around ears & neck completely gone?. -For how long does the nerve start growing & stop?. -3 weeks ago, I found a little lump on my right nek like a pimple, a bit hard inside to touched & a bit sore around ear & neck. I went to Dermatologist , he said it s come from scar (position on the neck below my ear), not serious & will gone. I contacted my Surgeon in overseas, he said, posible lymph node inflammation , nothing to worry & will go away. I asked my GP he said, It is a knot in a suture, and not go away. Now, I feel confused & worry. I need your answer please, to make me feel relax.. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011