What can a dancer do to get quick recovery for painful shin due to knee injury and will dancing affect it ?

Shin is still painful after a knee-kicked by my friend after 6 months. Hey, last 6 months, my shin was knee-kicked by my friend HARDLY. It was SUPER painful. It has bruises and the place is very tender to touch. I thought it will go off like sooner or later but then it doesn t. It s still tender when touch and it s very painful. By the way, I m a dancer so I m scared like if I do such moves, will it affect it or something?.. Please help me.. :(
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011