What can I take to avoid pregnancy just 15 minutes after I had unprotected sex ?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i need help....i had sex 15 min back......but i don t want baby so plz assist me regarding the same what shoould i do ....... and i m going with my monthly cycle. its 5th day. i had a pill 3 months back then i faced lots of problems in my periods ..... it didnt stop till 14days. my age is 23 years . i cosulted with adr . last time she had given me a course of 21 days . i dont need all those once again plz help me .
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011