What can I expect after my abortion ?

i had an abortion last day but there is no bleeding is it normal very minor spoting
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hello, and please help I had a abortion done 7 weeks preganat and I had it done 8weeks ago and I am still bleeding heavy non-stop with blood clots and serve pain, feeling weak, and now I am getting very depressed crying daily also I have saw my doctor more then 5 times and she has done ultra-sounds,blood work and given me pills to stop or slow the bleeding down.But nothing has helped at all. I am now looking toward seeing a new doctor and seeking answers anywhere I can.Please any advise.
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
hello welcome to healthcare magic
you sadi you had an abortion, was it by some medicines or suction evacuation? how many days did you have bleeding for? please let me know these details so i can advise you better