What can I do to remove my contact lens although I have weak eyes ?

my eyes so week around 5 point what i do to remove my contact lens
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Nov 2012
Your information regarding you eye power is not complete. I assume it 5 diopter could be plus or minus.
You may try high index glasses for your power if contact lenses do not south you. Laser surgeries are now available for correction of such numbers but a through checkup about your eyes anatomy, corneal profile, dryness and the stabilisation of power over last one year should be there. Plus you must be above at least 18 years the age limit varies between should also rule out pathological myopia.
ayurveda has special techniques called "kriyakalp" for the problems related to eyes. These treatments are very very powerful and can cure a wide range of diseases. so please consult an ayurvedic eye specialist.

Please an opthalmologist and optometrist for your problem. There are certain eye exercises that can help to strengthen the muscles of the eyes.

1. Turn your gaze from left to right and up to down 5 times each.
2. Rotate your eyeballs clockwise and anticlockwise 5 times each.

Repeat twice a day. Include raw carrots and green leafy vegetables in your diet.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.There is no diet or medicine available which can remove numbers.You need to go for surgery if cosmetically you are too much concerned.Please get in touch with an ophthalmologist.Take good diet and do regular exercise.
wishing you good health.
Hello Mr.Yogesh,
Eye weakness and high power in the eyes are refractive errors of the eyes.Using proper spectacles or using contac lenses is the answer. How ever if you are fed up with contact lenses you can revert back to glasses for some times. Another expensive remedy is to have Laser operation on the eyes which brings back the eyes to normal prescirption. Many thanks

you are having myopia which can be corrected by wearing glass or contact lens,If your power is same for 1 year then you can consult any refractive eye lasik surgeon to have LASIK in both eyes.