What can I do to remove a permanent tattoo present from wrist to upper elbow ?

Hi, This is AAAAA from Bangalore, I am 22yr old, Single with no health problems, recently in December 2011 i got a permanent tattoo in Bangalore which start from the wrist to the a little higher than the elbow it a tribal tattoo and is only in black. Now due to visa issue I wish to get it removed. I am located in bangalore can you please suggest what should i do to get this removed and roughly how much will it cost and also a time frame ? Thanks a lot for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
npormally laser surgery can remove the deep tatoos and the laser surgery can be done by dermatologist or invasive derma surgeons
you can find any skin surgeon doing this
it may take cost according to size and depth and number of sittings to remove it