What can I do to increase my baby's weight when she is only on mother's feed ?

Hallo doctor ... My girl baby born at 8 may 2011 with 2.200 kg weights. after 2 days that she is suffering form fever or her urine urea is grater then normal unit and loss weight 0.200 Grams. she is now 14 weeks old and weight is 3.200 kg… but at the 10 weeks her weight is 3.120 Kg or at 6 weeks her weight is 2.650 kg.. this time growth is only 0.80 grams in one month... she is taking only mother feed… what can I do now… plz guide me in details…..
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011