What can I do to come out of a break up with my girlfriend to live normally ?

im 22 years,back 3 months i was doing sex with my lover via phone,now she gone away from me,but i cant control my fellings,and im doing masterburate daily for past 3 months,but i wish to live like others,what i have to do?,,,,,,,thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
From your question it seems that you are considering masturbation as a problem or abnormality.
Masturbation is a healthy practice and it has no harm to body, sexual life or fertility. Movement of penis that occurs in vagina during sex, same movement occurs in fist during masturbation, so dont worry.
Best wishes for your health.