What can I do to bring high BP down ?

What can I do to bring this down? Just been told it s too high and they want to check it again in 2 weeks, but what can I do in the meantime ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Try and eat healthily, eat less salt, fat and sugar. Take gentle exercise, swimming is best if you have high blood pressure. (Don't confuse weight with blood pressure, anyone can have high blood pressure and gentle exercise is still the key.) Try and avoid stress, take time to relax in a bath (not in front of a tv or computer) And avoid too much caffine, that means a little tea, but no coffee or coke. It's a really common problem, but if they've said to check again in 2 weeks it's not that serious. It may be a wake up call if your lifestyle is not all it should be though.