What can I do to attain the final stages of sex ?

Did you mean: my siemens not come out while sex,i can approach final stage of sex,advise I had problem of anxiety ,and few years before i was in depression ,now i am feeling aywell,but still takeing tables,Risdone-1,Lamitor OD-50,and Venlor-75 once in day.Myam problem is i can not approch final stag of sex during intercourse.I am not feeling as i was feeling before depression about sex.Right now i am in any tension or depression.Kindly advise
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Sexologist 's  Response
Obviously your psychiatric problem is not fully under control. Here if u raise the present regimen of medicines, ejaculation may be further delayed so the drugs need to be adjusted and help u get rid of psychiatric problem first
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Some of the drugs you are taking might delay ejaculation (logically 'the final stage of sex'). Consult your psychiatrist and discuss your problems. Depending on your current status and your past history, he might make a few changes in your medication.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
your main problem still is tension ,that effects your sexual performance      as well as sexual over expectation.Sex is for pleasure & procreation ,stages like final don`t have any meaning if both partners enjoy the sex.Do regular pelvic floor exercise for 15-20 minutes your performance will increase further & your tension will be over..
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”