What can I do to alleviate this pressure in my head/ears ?

For the past year I have had pressure (sinus?) in my head. The only way I have relieved this presure has been to depressurize my head by holding my nostrils and blowing like you do when you are scuba diving. The pressure in my head is only getting worse. What can I do to alleviate this pressure in my head/ears??? I am a 35 year old man, healthy...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

I hope and pray that by the time I reply this message the headache shoiuld have subsided. IF this pressure is there since long time I am sure yu should have seen a Doctor by now. Did not he give you medicine? Simple thing if you have untolerable pain do not hesitate to take a pain killer. Do not blow the nose too hard as it may rupture yoiur ear drum.