What can I do for penis erection problem ?

dear sir, i am 30 year old married man.i have a problem with me ,my pennies is not strong when i injected.there is no tightness in my starting of sex it became strong but suddenly it goes down . what can i do. regard saurabh
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
You stated cndition that you get erection in the intial phase of an sexual encouter is an evidence that you dont have any physical problem. May be you are too concerned about your performance and satisfying your partner. Just ignore these concerns. Have a proper dicussion with your partners. Invoke interest and arousal in her and start enjoying sex without any apprehension. If you still find that the problem exist consult a clinical psychologist or a sex therapist

Clinical Psychologist
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is dangerous to get self treatment or treatment from quacks
consult doctors treating the problem
consult andrologist/sexologist/urogenital surgeon treating these problems and get investigated and proper treatment
that will be best for you .you may not have any serious problem and even if any there you will get effective treatment
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, such type of diease occure due to depression , hormonal imbalance. you should consult with psychiatrist n uro genital surgeon, rule out the cause n start proper treatment as per their advise. do not worry this is curable.