What can I do for my father who is diagnosed with large B-cell non-hodgkin lymphoma and cancerous fluid accumulation in lungs ?

My father is detected with 3rd stage diffuse large B-cell non-hodgkin lymphoma about 4 months back. He is given 4 sessions of chemotherapy . Today all the test like sonography, MRI scan is done. But the condition of tumor is below the expectations of doctors and doctor also found some kind of cancerous fluid in his lungs which is not a good sign. So please advice what else can be done now?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Oct 2011