What can I do for my early discharge ?

Hi my name is mohit and I m married and the reason I m writing this query to you is that I get discharged very early and after mating as my wife stands all the sperm come out and because of this she is not getting pregnant which is the most serious problem so please help me regarding this issue and what can I Do for my early discharge and how can my wife get pregnant kindly help me
Asked On : Mon, 6 Sep 2010
thanks for query,
This very common problem.
To prolong sex act while on climax divert your mind from sex and think of some other affairs like office work etc so by this you may prolong your act.
After discharge tell your wife sleep with her legs bent from knees and keep touching chest for some time.
Wont allow to go for toilet for about half an hour.
This will prevent semen coming out.
For your quick discharge you can take Viagra after consulting your doctor.
Ok and bye.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi wellcome to Hcm.
premature discharge is frequently faced problem, duration of discharge and of
sex are directly related to your level of excitation. if you are over excited its
difficult to control your discharge. so go slowly and keep patients. And can give
trial of wihdrawl near peak take out. and after some time restart. strat and stop
practice will help you.Dischrge comming out from your wife will not prevent pregnancy.
At the most for her psychological satisfaction ask her remain lied for some more time.
Si it will come out later. Thanks