What can I do for hamstring and how long it will take to recover ?

I pulled my hamstring and was wondering how long until I can get back to dancing? Im 15 and am quite flexible and the splits was easy but then about 3 weeks ago at dance I did the splits to fast and I heard a pop sound and felt a tear that was right underneath my bum cheek at my upper hamstring and I have been in pain since then but its getting better. It hurts to walk on a bit but more when i try to stretch it out and now i m loosing my flexibilty.. What can I do to get back into the splits and how long will it take?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011