What can I do for good looking ?

I am very weak but my diet is good my body looking is very weak and my energy is good. so what can i do for good looking
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care magic! see harish its not enough for perfect body diet but you should utilize your energy by exercise,yoga,take proper sleep,eat not only fast food but taking vegetable and fruits also drink at least 8 to 10 glass of water in morning at empty stomach.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear harish,Everybody has got a biological clock in side body.In your case your energy expenditure may be higher then you intake so in spite of good diet you are not gaining weight.In any case take healthy diet,do regular exercise and have stress free life,this will itself leads to proper growth and will make you look good.Dear the beauty is always from within so do not worry much about external look.bye and take care.