What can I do for congestion and hoarseness in my 1 month old son ?

i have a 1 month old and he has a congested nose and his voice is a little bit hoarse. I am not sure if he is sick or not because he s not acting sick and has had no fever . His nose started getting congested after his 6 year old brother got over his cold. his brother never touched him or came near him and we all washed our hands a lot. I ve been using the bulb syringe on him and it s not doing much. what can i do for the congestion and the hoarseness in his voice?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011