What can I do for breast enlargement ?

hi plz tell me Fenugreek( mathi dana) & Fennel(sonf) can increase breast size if yes plz tell me how can i use this at home
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query. There are no proven studies to prove that Fenugreek and fennel can increase breat size but since these are essentially harmless ingredients u cud give it a try.Have a healthy living
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
There is no proven facts about these two for the desired gain. Amongst herbs shatawari is the one that increases lactation and also aids to increase breast size. massage with shri gopal tail is beneficial.
Hi Uzma
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
These are said to increase milk secretion .You can try them for breast enlargement.
In fact , there are no medications proved effective for breast enlargement.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.