What can I do before drink beer ?

What can I do before drink beer ?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Sep 2010
Hi Kumar,
Welcome to HCM.
Drinking beer is not advisable as it is habit forming and not good for health.
If you still want to have beer, first of all, ascertain that you have enough money in your pocket to pay for the beer and short eats. Try not to consume it on empty stomach. Have short eats with it and avoid gulping it down at one stretch. Before drinking beer, Make sure you have a place to relieve your full bladder, as beer drinking will make your bladder full faster.
Wish you all the best.
  Anonymous's Response
Eat a ton of bread so it can absorbs most of the alcohol when you drink

But if you're a light-weight, pray to God that you don't black-out
and have a huge hangover in the morning