What can I do about my low confidence level in sex? Is it due to masturbation?

Hi Doctor, This is Soumen Mukherjee here from INDIA, I am 32 years Older,(Height 5 11 , Weight-62Kgs) I got married by April 2012.But unfortunately i am not very much confident sextually.Acctually from past 7-8 years i am having habit of Masterburation , i feel which acctually reduced my sex control capacity(eg-1-2Mins). So now cant control my sex for long time.Please suggest me your Expertees for getting relief from my problem...
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Hi
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.I understand your problem of premature ejaculation.First thing you should do is remove anxiety.You can also try the squeezing technique when nearing ejaculation.You can stimulate your wife to the higher extent before getting yourself stimulated.Another thing you can do is think something nonsexual when about to near ejaculation.You can wear a condom which stop the excessive stimulation on penis and premature ejaculation.You can apply anesthetic gel on penis or condom with anesthetic gel which is helpful for so many.If all these not helping then consult an urologist or sex therapist or psychiatrist for medicinal treatment or behavioural therapy.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.