What can 4X3 hyperechoic mass mean after a medical termination of pregnancy ?

Hi was 5-6 weeks pregnant . I had a medical abortion on the 14th of May 2011. I was given a shot by the doctor , and given 12 cycotec tablets to insert in my vagina (2 every 2 hours). I only bleed for four days. I was a bit concerned by this after being told that I would bleed for at least two weeks. On the 25th of May I did a cervical ultrasound , and the results stated that a 4x3 hyperechoic mass was discovered I am in the proliferative phase edometrium. The ultrasound also indicated a polp or other mass? Can you help explain all these things to me? As the technician was nt very helpful. I also have to wait a while to return to my doctor and I would just like an idea of what might be going on till then. Any advice would be greatly appreciated Thank You Nicky
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011