What band aid i can put in the cut area between my testicles and anal?

Hi, I have had this cut in the area between my testicles and anal area for a period of time. It would seemingly be healed for a period of weeks or months, and then sometimes it would open up again, now i wanted to put a band aid or some form of liquid band aid to close it up and lt heal fully, any suggestions? I have considered using dermabond as well. I believe that it is harder for this cut to keep closed due to the area that it is in. But I am pretty sure that it isnt infected.

Asked On : Mon, 25 Oct 2010