What are these white stuff milky but yoghurt coming from my vagina?

white stuff milky but yoghurt like coming from my vagina, and breast I am only 19 years old, Is it normal to have some white stuff milky but yoghurt like coming from my vagina, and breast? i usually have some white creamish things coming out of my vagina is it normal? its like small tiny pieces of cheese
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jan 2010
You have a yeast infection. As soon as i read that you said it looks like peices of cheese then i knew right away it is a yeast infection get checked out and the doctor will prescribe you some medication for it. They are really irritating if you dont get medication i had one once. Btw im 15
  Anonymous's Response
when i watch sex videos with my boyfriend to get new sex positions i get white slimey stuff that comes out of my vagina
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Secretions from the breast can be a normal phenomena. However the vaginal discharge could also mean infection if you are sexually active...