What are these tiny red and white bumps over my labia minoras which are very itchy, swollen and painful when they are scratched ?

hi i am a female and i have tiny red and white bumps/blisters all over my labia minoras which stop at the vaginal opening. They are bigger and more swollen towards my vaginal opening and are very very itchy and burn when i urinate. Also when they are scratched they are painful. I had prtected sex with my boyfriend using a condom a week ago and he has been my boyfriend for 3 years. they developed about one week after i had protected sex. i dont know if that has a relation but what could this be? i looked up many different things and it didnt seem to be any stds or yeast infection? could it just a be a bacterial infection? and how could i treat this with out going to a doctor because i am 15 and cant drive tot the doctor and my parents cannot know about this. thanks so much. I have been with the same guy for about three years on and off and neither of us have had sex with anyone else except for eachother. why did this disease or infection just come up now?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011