What are these symptoms of yellowish discharge, joint pain and swollen testicles ?

Good day please kindly help me with my situation i m a 21 year old male and i think i have either Chlamydia or gonorrhea infection i did have sex 25 days ago and i didn t have any symptoms of burning sensation when urinating but i have a yellowish penile discharge and i m feeling some joint pains and swollen testicles right now i d just discovered this infection lately last week when i saw my underwear with yellowish color what should i do, i m i going to die is this serious?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011