What are these symptoms of talking fast, sweating and heart beating fast after taking 60mlg of Vivanyce ?

My Husband took a 60mlg of Vivanyce, he is now bugging out!!!!! talking fast, heartbeat fast, sweating, its crazy! How do I calm him down? Can he smoke pot so that it calms him?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You will have to wait till the drug effect comes down or approach a medical centre to get controlled.
Please avoid taking this drug as there are chances of heart problem that can occur and cause severe morbidity and death.
It is not advisable to smoke on it as there can be interactions and heavy dose on brain.