What are these symptoms of shock feeling, numbness on my head and numbness in my body ?

21year male. Some times Shock type feelings at the left back of head when i move head suddenly. Numbness in head. Feeling weight at eyes when reading and watching tv. Head ache. Vertigo type symptoms. Though numbness is there over entire head more at left side where shock type feelings are there. Shivering in hands. Neck and back pain are also there. Pressure at chest. Numbness in body. I usually feel tension heavily.weakness in the body musles.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011