What are these symptoms of nausea, more urination and vaginal discharge ?

I am 17 years old. I think I might be pregnant . I have had many symptoms this week and the week before such as feeling nauseous, urinating more, sore boobs, sore back and more discharge than usual. I took a pregnancy test yesterday, which was negative, and I started bleeding on time today. I was taking the pill, and I didn t miss any or take any late, nor was I ill or took any antibiotics or anything I know of that could disrupt it. I m in a long distance relationship, and my boyfriend was only here for 2 weeks from the 20th of December till the 2nd of January. My period before that was the 12th of December. With these symptoms, is it possible I could still be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011