What are these symptoms of my son feeling dizzy and difficult to breathe who is on medicine Faverin 25 mg ?

One of my boys (12 years old), feels as having no energy (very week); then after about 10 minutes fells dizzy with difficulties to breath . after about 20 minutes he fainted repetitively (2-3 times). after that everything becomes normal but tired. after some hours he becomes very normal like if nothing happened. theses phases repeats after 3-4 days. For the last three months he was cured following bullying at school (kind of trauma) we thought he was at the end of taking his medicine. For the last two weeks his medicine was reduced to Faverin 25mg/day
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011