What are these symptoms of mild cramps, pain in abdomen and nausea ?

im 22 and i gave birth in nov so i dedcided to get on depo. I was due for my shot in feb but i didnt go get it. Im married and have sex on a regular. I saw my last period in jan and havent seen it since. Its now the end of march and im having mild cramps and aching in my abdomen cranky cnt stand certain foods and feelin sick. My husband pulls out while we have sex or we use encare. Could i b pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
welcome to"HealthcareMagic forum"
it should be.for confirmation take pregnency test.
if you are not may take advoice to your doctor
for cramping pain.

Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Although chances of pregnancy are low but it cant be completely ruled out. If you are having doubts then do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. once pregnancy is ruled out you can take next depot shot for future protection. Take care