What are these symptoms of me chocking, fast heart beat and pain in my neck and shoulders ?

i woke up 1 morning and felt as if i am chocking and i couldnt take deep breath and then my heart started beating faster than ever...and now i am very weak i have pain in my right arm and i get very tired and feel sleepy all the head is heavy all the time and i dont feel like doing anything..apart from that i am having awful trapped gas inside me and i hear bubbling sound under my left breast please help me doctor its been 2months and still i am in a bad doctor told me that i am going throught bad anxiety which is out of control..and yes i forgot to mention that i am also having pain in my neck and shoulders and also in my back..
Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010